Creates a text file containing all file dependencies for the given source.
This function can be useful to pipe FASTBuild dependency inspection inside another build system.
- Output file format is simple: on file per line.
- Each dependency is always expressed as an absolute path.
- Results are sorted lexically, by ascending order.
- Output file is using CRLF on Windows, and LF on other platforms.
- List only direct dependencies of the source, no recursive descent.
The following sample BFF:
With 'SimpleObject.cpp' containing:
Will generate the following 'Dependencies.txt' output file: